The CCRN staff are experienced professionals that excel in proficient management of research projects. Our team is knowledgeable of the industry regulations and guidelines and has educational background and experience in the related therapeutic areas. Along with clinical trial experience and GCP certification, our staff has exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills. We believe in the personal approach when dealing with both our clients and clinical sites. This approach allows us to build strong relationships that result in improved performance for our studies. Our track record has shown that CCRN is able to carry out projects effectively, meeting or exceeding project timelines and completing within budget.
- IND/CTA preparation, submission and ongoing communication
- Regular site and sponsor level communication and reporting
- IRB communication and preparation. Experienced with institutional, central and Alberta IRB submissions.
- Consent form writing and CRF development
- Budget development
- Site selection and feasibility assessment. CCRN has a physician database containing over 4000 Canadian physicians to draw from.
- Contract and study budget preparation, negotiation and administration
- Preparation and management of regulatory documents
- Investigator meeting organization and site level training
- Web training and regular site teleconferences
- Patient enrollment
- Data and site monitoring
- SAE reporting